Friday, February 7, 2014

controlling Anger



controlling Anger

In the past , I'm the person who is grumpy . I can not drown my anger every day . My father is aware of this .

To relieve my anger , my father gave a bag of nails and told me that I nailed the nails into the fence at the back of the house every time I get angry .

The first day I could have nailed 48 nails into the fence behind the house . But that amount is reduced gradually . I realized that anger is easier than nailing nails into the fence . Finally I could hold and control my anger that had been after me . I told this to my father .

My father told me to pull out one nail in the fence every day where I'm not angry . The days passed and did not feel the nails had dug into had me unplug and disconnect all . I told this to my father that all the nails had me unplug .

He smiled at me , and he led me into the fence . And said " Well , you have succeeded with both my son , but , look at the holes in the fence . The fence will never be the same as before . " When you say things in anger . Your words leave scars . "

I realized this that I get angry every time I think of people who I grudge the . Father's saying " ... As this hole in the hearts of others . You can stick a knife in someone , then pull out the knife ... But no matter many times you're sorry , the wound will still be there ... and injuries because the words are just as bad as physical injury ... "

Thanks Dad , now I can dampen and control my anger any time and every time

0 comments:

Post a Comment