Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Love Island

Cerita Motivasi dan Inspirasi Nomor 1 - PULAU CINTA
Love Island

Once on a small island, there lived a wide variety of abstract objects: there is Love, Grief, Wealth, Joy, and so on. They coexist well.

But one day, come storm slammed the small island and the sea water suddenly rose and will sink the island.

All the inhabitants of the island quickly tried to save themselves. Love is very confused because he can not swim and do not have a boat. He was standing on the beach trying to find help.

While the water has been rising foot soaks Love. Shortly Love seeing Wealth pedaling boats. "Wealth! Wealth! Help me!" Love shouted. "Oh, sorry, love!" Wealth said, "my boat was filled with treasures bendaku. I can not take you and, later this boat is sinking. Moreover, there is no longer a place for you in this boat." Then quickly Wealth paddling his boat away.

Sad love once, but then he saw the joy of passing boats. "The joy! Help me!", Shouted Love. But the excitement was too excited because he found the boat so he did not hear the cries of Love.

Love the higher the water soaks down to the waist and love getting frantic. Beauty Gone Soon. "Beauty! Take me with you!", Shouted Love. "Well, love, you're wet and dirty. Come I can not take you. Later you pollute this beautiful boat." Beauty said.

Sad love to hear it. He began to sob. When it's Gone Sadness. "Oh, Sadness, take me with you," said Love. "Sorry, Love. I'm sad and I want to be alone ..." Grief said as he continued paddling the boat.

Desperate love. He felt the water getting up and going to sink it.

At that critical moment suddenly heard a voice, "Love! Let's quickly rising to the boat!" Love turned toward the sound and saw an old man with his boat. Love quickly climbed into the boat, just before the water drowning.

On a nearby island, the old man lowered Love and get going again.

At that moment, Love realized that he did not know who the parents who saved it.

Love immediately ask for an aging population on the island, who the old man. "Oh, the old man? She is a Time." the man said.

"But, why did he rescue me I do not know him. Even my friends who knew me was reluctant to help me" Love asked surprised.

"Because," the man said, "When only one who knows what the true value of love it ......"

0 comments:

Post a Comment