Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Shop of Conscience

Shop of Conscience

Some time ago had appeared an interesting story that aired on the television news in Taiwan. Alishan mountain there is a place called Rueili. A piece of road that connects Chiay and Alishan through this area.

On the side of the road there is a place selling fresh vegetables, vegetable growing and got a natural organic fertilizer without chemicals that are currently indicated by the medical world as an element that can bring cancer. In addition to vegetables, there are also fresh fruits align in a small kiosk.

But strangely. The kiosk is open 24 hours a day and never closed. Stranger still, no one is sitting there to serve the buyers. List price per kilogram of each item is clearly written. A tool weigh on the table. A barrel made of wood left in one corner. In these casks are sheets of banknotes and coins entered by the buyer.

Outside the kiosk written in Chinese characters; "Kiosk Conscience."

An old woman, a native of the mountains in the area Alisan, when asked by a TV reporter said: "Through this small kiosk I want to educate everyone to respect the individual conscience. Here there is no one to look after. But I believe, every person of conscience would confirm or prosecute if he did something. "

-

When becoming president, Lincoln faced with so much criticism, especially when he is dealing with the Civil War. But he firmly adhered to the principle and said: "I will persevere to the end. I know when I put my position, I would have lost a lot of friends, but I'm sure I at least still have a friend, that he is in heart. "He adhered to the guidance of his voice.

-

Conscience is the voice of God given in the heart of every man. He will confirm or judge our actions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment