Friday, December 13, 2013

Humility Samuel Morse

Cerita Motivasi dan Inspirasi Nomor 1 - KERENDAHAN HATI SAMUEL MORSE
Humility Samuel Morse

A famous inventor Samuel Morse . One time when he was asked if ever faced with a situation where he did not know what to do , he replied : " Yes .. I've been dealing with a situation like that , and not just once . And if I can not see the road or the answer is obvious , I would kneel and pray for light , understanding and way of God . "

Morse received many awards because of his discoveries in the field telegraph . But he always humbly said: "I have made ​​a valuable application in the world telegraph , but it's not because I'm better , better than anyone else , but because God in His plan for mankind , must relevance it through somebody . God choose to declare it to the world through me . "

Humility does not mean thinking that you are lower than others, nor does it mean we have low picture above oneself. But on the contrary , humility means a freedom from thinking about yourself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment