Sunday, December 15, 2013

Story of An Apple Tree

Cerita Motivasi dan Inspirasi Nomor 1 - KISAH SEBUAH POHON APEL
Story of An Apple Tree

Once, there lived a large apple tree and a boy who likes to play around under the apple tree every day.

He was happy to climb up to the top of the tree, eat the fruit, dozing in the shade of leafy leaves. The boy loved the tree. Similarly apple tree loved the little boy.

Time flies. The boy has now grown up and no longer play around with the apple tree every day.

One day she came to the apple tree. His face looked sad.

"Come over here and play with me," pleaded the apple tree.

"I'm not a little kid playing around with the tree again," the boy replied. "I'd love to have a toy, but I do not have the money to buy it."

The apple tree said, "Duh, sorry I did not have money ... but you should take all of my apple pieces and sell them. You can get the money to buy toys're into."

The boy was very happy. He grabbed all the apples on the tree and went joyfully. However, after the boy had never come again. The tree was again sad.

One day the boy came again. Apple trees are very pleased to see it coming. "Come play with me again," the tree said.

"I have no time," replied the boy. "I have to work for my family. We need a house for shelter. Would you help me?"

"Duh, sorry I did not have a house., But you must cut down all the branches rantingku to build your house," the tree said.

Then the boy cut down all the branches and twigs of the tree and left happily. The tree was also felt happy to see the boy happy, but the boy never came back again. The tree was again lonely and sad.

In the summer, the boy came again. Apple tree felt very welcomed him joyfully. "Come and play with me," the tree said.

"I'm sad," said the boy. "I am old and want to live in peace. I want to go on vacation and sailing. Would you give me a boat for a cruise?"

"Duh, sorry I do not have a boat, but you may cut off my rod and use it to make a boat that you want. Go sailing and have fun."

Later, the boy cut the tree trunk and make the dream ship. He went sailing and never again came to the apple tree.

Finally, the boy came again after many years later.

"I'm sorry my son," the tree said. "I've never had more apples for you." "That's all right. I've never had any teeth to bite the fruit apelmu," replied the boy.

"I do not have stems and branches that you can climb," the tree said.

"Now, I'm too old for that," replied the boy.

"I really do not have anything else I can give you. Thing left was my roots are old and dying," the tree said with tears.

"I do not need anything else right now," said the boy. "I just need a place to rest. I was very tired after such a long time to leave."

"Oooh, that's good. Did you know, old tree roots is the best place to lie down and rest. Mari, let's lie in the arms of my roots and rest in peace."

The boy was lying in the arms of the tree roots.

The tree was very happy and smiling with tears in her eyes.

The tree is our parent.

When we are young, we are happy to play around with our father and mother. When we grow up, we leave them, and only come when we need something or in trouble. No matter what, parents will always be there to give what they can give to make us happy. You might think that the boy had been acting very rough on it, but that's how we treat our parents.

And, most importantly: love our parents.

Tell our parents now, how much we love her, and thank you for your entire life has been and will be given to us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment