Thursday, December 5, 2013

Tree, Leaf and Wind

Tree, Leaf and Wind

LEAF fly because the wind blows or because TREE not ask her to stay?

TREE

Orang2 called "TREE" because I was very good at drawing trees.

I always use a tree on the right side as a trademark for all my paintings.

I have been dating for 5 times ...

There was one woman I love .. but really I do not have the courage to say it. ..

She was not pretty .. do not have a sexy body ..

He was very concerned with religious others .. but .. he just ordinary women.

I love it. . Really liked it. .

His style is innocent and candid .. .. kepandaiann yes its independence and strength. ..

The reason I did not ask her out because ...

I felt he was very ordinary and no match for me ...

I fear ... when we were together all the good feelings will be gone ...

I am afraid that will hurt gosip2. ..

I feel he is a "friend". ..

I will have no end ... do not have to give up everything just for her ...

The last reason .. makes him accompany me for 3 years ...

He knows I pursue other gadis2 and I have made her cry for 3 years ...

When I kissed my boyfriend's 2nd seen by him ...

He just smiled with a red-faced ... "go ahead" he said, before running off us.

The next day, her eyes swollen and red .. ...

I deliberately did not want to think about what caused it to cry ...

but I laugh ... joke with him all day in the room ...

In the corner of the room she was crying ... she does not know that I go back to pick up something left .. .

Nearly 1 hour I saw him crying there ....

4th boyfriend did not like. ..

Once they were both cold war, I know its not the start of the cold war ...

But I am still with my boyfriend ...

I shouted at him and his eyes filled with tears of sadness and shocked ...

I do not care about her feelings and walked off with my boyfriend ...

The next day, still laughing and joking with me like nothing happened before .. .

I know he is very sad and disappointed but he did not know that my heart ache just as bad as him ...

I was also sad ...

When I broke up with my 5th girlfriend, I asked her to go ...

After going out for the day, I say that there is something to tell him ...

He said that the coincidence that he also wanted to tell me something ...

I AM the story of my break ...

He said that he was starting a relationship with someone ...

I know him ... he often chased for this ... good man, full of energy and exciting ...

I can not show her my heartache, I just smile and congratulate her ...

When I got home, my pain grew stronger and I can not help it .. .

As there is a very heavy rock my chest ... I could not breathe and wanted to scream but apadaya ...

My tears flowed not feel I was in tears ...

I have often seen her cry for the man who ignored his presence. ..

My cell phone vibrating ... it turns out there is an incoming SMS ... SMS was sent 10 days ago when I broke down and cried ...

SMS that reads, "LEAF fly because the wind blows or because TREE not ask her to stay?"

LEAF

I like to collect leaves, why?

Because I feel that the LEAF to leave the tree that had been inhabited requires a lot of strength.

For 3 yrs I am close to a man, not as a girlfriend but "Friends".

But when he has a girlfriend for the first time ...

I studied a feeling that I had never learned before - jealous ...

The feeling in this heart can not be described by using a lemon.

It's like 100 rotten sour lemon. They were only together for 2 months ...

When they broke up, I hid feeling ecstatic.

But a month later he was with another girl ...

I love it and I know that he like me, but why he did not want to say it?

If he loves me, why he is not starting to go?

When he got a new girlfriend again, my heart is sad ...

Time is running and running, my heart sad and disappointed ...

I began to think that this is a love unrequited ...

But .. why he treated me more than just a friend?

Like someone very troublesome heart ... I know his favorite.

.. Habit. ..

But his feelings towards me I can never figure ...

You do not expect a woman to say I am not?

Beyond that, I want to stay beside him. .. Give him attention ...

accompany. .. And love. ..

Hope one day he will come and love me. ..

It was like waiting telephonenya every night ... expect for sent SMS n ...

I know how busy he is, will make time for me ...

Because of this, I am waiting. ..

3 years sufficiently hardest to go through and I want to give up ... Sometimes I think to keep waiting ...

The dilemma accompanied me for 3 years ...

End of year 3, a man after me .. . Every day he chased me relentlessly ...

Every effort has been made although there is often a rejection of me ...

I think ... if I want to give a little space in my heart for him?! ..

He was such a warm and gentle wind, trying to blow the leaves away from the tree ...

Finally, I realized that I did not want to give this wind a little in my heart ...

I know the wind will carry away the leaves were worn away and the place better ...

Finally I left tree ... but the tree only smiled and did not ask me to stay ...

I am very sad to look at him smiling at me ...

"LEAF fly because the wind blows or because TREE not ask her to stay?"

WIND

I like a girl called leaf ...

because he's so dependent on tree .. so I had to be strong WIND ...

The wind would blow her away ...

First time .. I saw someone watching us ...

When it is, he always sat there alone or with notice teman2nya Tree ...

When he talks with gadis2, no jealousy in his eyes ...

When looking towards the tree leaves, there was a smile in her eyes ...

Notice becomes habit. .. Like leaves that look like trees.

One day just did not see him ... I feel so lost .. .

In the corner of the room, I saw a tree scolding ...

Water flows in the eyes while he left ...

The next day ... I saw her at her usual place, looking at the Tree ...

I stepped up and smiled at him ... I took a piece of paper .. I write and give him ...

He was very surprised ...

He looked at me, smiled and accepted papers from me ...

The next day ... he came ... menghampir iku and give the paper back ...

Heart Leaves are very strong and wind could not blow away, because it does not want to leave the tree leaves.

I look at him ... I went up with the kata2 ...

Very slowly ... she began to open himself and accept my presence and my phone ...

I know the person she loves is not ME ... but I will try that one day he likes me .. .

For 4 months, I say Wherever Love him no less than 20x ...

Almost every time he changed the subject. .. But I do not give up ...

Unanimous decision .... I want to have it. .. And hope he will agree to be my girlfriend ....

I asked, "what are you doing? Come you never reply?

Why do you keep silent? "

He said, "I tilted my head" ...

"Ah?" I can not believe what I was hearing ...

"I raised my head" he shouted ...

I put down the telephone ... ... Jump. A thousand steps ... run ... to his home ...

He opened the door for me ... I hug her tightly ...

"LEAF to fly because of the wind or because TREE did not ask her to stay?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment